5" Turbo-Back Exhaust System - Stainless Steel w/o Muffler ('99-'03)
- This product is not available for shipping to California
Looking for the biggest performance gains combined with the best durability? MBRP's massive 5" exhaust system offers the most backpressure reduction coming with T409 stainless steel for maximum durability. When removing price as a factor this is our favorite exhaust system on the market for the 7.3L Powerstroke.
This is the most expensive exhaust we sell for 7.3 Powerstroke's - but it is totally worth it if it's within budget as it is the biggest and most durable option. The 5" turbo-back system will significantly reduce backpressure, increasing efficiency of the turbo leading to big power gains and even better reliability gains in the form of lower EGTs and engine temps.
If budget isn't an issue, this is our top recommendation for F250 and F350 7.3's.
7.3 Powerstroke 5" Exhaust Benefits
- -Upwards of 20whp and 30wtq with tuning
- -Full 5" turbo-back system
- -T409 stainless steel for better durability
- -No muffler for best performance
- -Big backpressure reduction
- -Lower engine temps and EGTs
- -Small fuel economy gains (1-2mpg)
- -Deeper and louder exhaust sound
- -Direct factory bolt-on installation
- Item Requires Shipping
- 98.0 lbs.
- W47.0000” x H16.0000” x L15.0000”
- Free Ground Shipping Within The Continental US
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.