6.4 Powerstroke Performance Intake
-Increased airflow for more hp & tq
-Faster turbo spool
-Improved throttle response
- This product is not available for shipping to California
The factory intake on the 6.4 Powerstroke is restrictive and limits airflow to the turbocharger. Upgrading to a larger 4" diameter intake with a bigger filter allows for significant increases to airflow creating a more efficient turbocharger that results in horsepower and torque gains alongside a number of additional benefits like faster turbo spool, throttle response, and fuel economy improvements. An upgraded intake becomes even more important once you are tuned and running above stock boost levels as the additional airflow helps reduces stress on the turbo and deliver adequate amounts of air to the engine.
Our larger 4" open air intake is a great modification for both stock 6.4 Powerstroke's looking for some modest power gains and gas mileage improvements, or heavily modified trucks who need maximum airflow to support larger turbochargers and more.
Closed intake designs only provide marginal improvements on the 6.4 Powerstroke - our open air design provides the greatest increases to airflow and therefore the biggest performance gains and benefits.
6.4 Powerstroke Cold Air Intake Benefits:
- -Horsepower and torque gains (varies depending on mods but ranging from 5-15whp and 10-25wtq)
- -Increased airflow over the factory intake
- -Faster turbo spool and throttle response
- -1-3mpg fuel economy gains
- -Cool intake sounds
- -4" mandrel bent aluminum piping
- -High-quality S&B air filter
- -Wrinkle black finish for reduced heat transfer
- -Open air design maximizes airflow increases
- -Direct factory bolt on
- -All hardware included
Our intake kit is a direct factory bolt-on and comes with all the hardware you need to install it easily at home. We pride ourselves on building performance products that are the best combination of price, quality, and performance on the market.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 7.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H8.0000” x L17.0000”
- Free Ground Shipping Within The Continental US
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.