Duramax LB7 Banks Techni-Cooler Intercooler Upgrade
-30% increase in airflow
-Decreased engine temps
-Horsepower and torque gains
- This product is not available for shipping to California
An intercooler upgrade is one of the best reliability upgrades you can make on a Duramax LB7. Whether you tow a lot and are completely stock or heavily modified, a performance intercooler will lower EGTs and engine temps, not only providing more consistent performance, but also creating a healthier and more reliable engine.
Banks Techni-Cooler is the best, top of the line, intercooler upgrade for the Duramax LB7. The Banks intercooler has a 25% larger core area and 34% greater volume than the factory intercooler maximizing EGT reduction and airflow improvements. In addition to the intercooler, the Techni-Cooler kit also comes with 3" mandrel bent aluminum hot-side and cold-side intercooler piping making it a complete upgrade kit.
Banks LB7 Intercooler Features
- -Maximizes air density and pressure distribution to the intake manifold
- -High quality machine finished end tanks
- -Minimal boost pressure loss
- -Lower EGTs and engine temps
- -Small improvements to fuel economy
- -25% larger core
- -34% increase in volume and airflow
- -Direct factory bolt-on
- -Includes hot-side and cold-side intercooler piping
- -2-year manufacturer warranty
- Item Requires Shipping
- 79.0 lbs.
- W36.0000” x H29.0000” x L11.0000”
- Free Ground Shipping Within The Continental US
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.