Stinger 3.3T Performance Air Intake
-Improve throttle response
-Faster turbo spool
-Less turbo lag
-Cool engine sounds
- This product is not available for shipping to California
Kia left a lot of performance potential on the table with respect to the intake system on the 3.3L Stinger. Upgrading the factory intake system to a dual open filter style can significantly increase horsepower and performance while also providing a number of additional benefits such as faster turbo spool, increased throttle response, less turbo lag, and some cool engine sounds.
Our upgraded Stinger intake system drastically improves airflow over the factory intake. An upgraded intake is a great first mod and also highly complementary with flash tuning as the additional airflow helps the turbo operate more efficiently and hit the higher boost targets from tuning.
Our performance intake system utilizes the factory turbo inlets and air ducts. We utilize larger, open filters to provide airflow increases. Our filters are high quality S&B filters that are cleanable. Furthermore, we use a sleek wrinkle black finish to minimize heat transfer from ambient engine bay heat.
Stinger 3.3T Cold Air Intake Benefits:
- -Up to 25whp and 25wtq power gains (mod and tuning dependent)
- -Faster turbo spool
- -Increased turbo efficiency
- -Reduced turbo lag
- -Quicker throttle response
- -Louder engine sounds
Stinger Intake Features:
- -Large S&B filters for maximum airflow
- -Cleanable filters
- -Winkle black finish for less heat transfer
- -CNC mandrel bent aluminum
- -Direct factory bolt-on, simple DIY install
- -No tuning required
- -Fits all 2018-2023 Stinger 3.3's (does not fit 2.0L engines)
We use an open intake design which is common for the Stinger. Removing the restrictive factory airboxes allows for larger filters and greater airflow increases over the factory unit and over closed box designs.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 7.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H7.0000” x L20.0000”
- Free Ground Shipping Within The Continental US
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.