LB7 PPE 3" Exhaust Downpipe
-Big HP & TQ gains
-Improved turbo efficiency
-Best exhaust upgrade
- This product is not available for shipping to California
Duramax LB7 3" Downpipe
The downpipe is the most restrictive part of the LB7 exhaust system. The factory pipe is crushed which limits exhaust air flow and leads to a lot of exhaust backpressure. This exhaust backpressure puts additional stress on the factory turbocharger, reducing its efficiency and increasing its likelihood of failure.
While we also recommend adding a 4" exhaust for the LB7 upgrading the downpipe is where the biggest performance gains and EGT reduction is going to come from. Running a bigger exhaust won't matter as much if you still have the small, crushed factory downpipe. Therefore, a downpipe upgrade is crucial when considering exhaust upgrades on the LB7.
PPE's 3" downpipe is the best value on the market. At just $170.99 it uses T304 stainless steel - the best material available for exhaust systems. Furthermore, it bolts up directly to the factory exhaust and to any larger 4" or 5" aftermarket exhaust systems.
Please note this downpipe will not bolt-up directly to California LB7's that have a catalytic converter.
Downpipe Upgrade Benefits
- -15-20whp and 30-40wtq (combine with tuning and an exhaust for up to 30whp and 60wtq gains)
- -Up to 200+ degree drops in EGTs
- -Reduced exhaust backpressure
- -Improved turbo efficiency and reliability
- -Lower engine temps
- -Better towing
- -Healthier engine overall
- Item Requires Shipping
- 9.0 lbs.
- W16.0000” x H7.0000” x L24.0000”
- Free Ground Shipping Within The Continental US
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.